On Monday August 26, 2013 at 8:45 am (ends Wednesday August 28, 2013 at 5:30 pm)
Our annual conference invites wind park owners & operators, TSOs, substation designers & manufacturers, as well as marine contractors to evaluate best practices & discuss new trends & developments.
Join us for 2 conference days + workshops, and
- Benefit from project experience and lessons learned on 8 offshore platforms
- Evaluate existing concepts for self-installing substations and debate their practical value
- Gain insight into challenges for HV equipment in offshore environments
- Evaluate strategies for cost-efficient transport and installation of substations
- Discuss O&M concepts and CMS for manned and unmanned offshore platforms
Artists / Speakers: Martin Russo Head of Offshore Platforms Dong Energy Wind Power, Andreas Rosponi Managing Director OVERDICK GmbH&Co.KG.