The development of the Canadian Oil Sands is one of the largest infrastructure projects in human history. At a time where technology is continually advancing, developments of such scale and importance necessitate end-to-end digitization to maximize the potential, and cost-effectiveness, of these oil reserves.
With this in mind, the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Calgary will bring together senior IT and enterprise mobility professionals to explore and discuss their key challenges to implementing a mobility strategy.
The conference, hosted by Oil & Gas IQ – a division of global events company IQPC – will be a unique opportunity for Big Oil, NOCs and vendors to discuss key issues for the industry including BYOD vs. CYOD, mobile device and security management, developing an in-house mobile application strategy and implementing a real-time mobility solution for oil and gas safety infrastructure.
Expert speakers at this industry forum will include:
- Deborah Hurley, Chair, Board of Directors, Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Ben Manek, IT Supervisor, Production, Devon Energy
- Sophia Munoz-Guzman, IT Supervisor, Production, Devon Energy
- Troy Davidson, Group Lead - Mobile Computing, Technical Security and Telecommunications, Cenovus Energy
- Geoff Harris, Director, Information Systems Security Association
- Steve Woodward, Member of the Board, Cloud Security Alliance
- Robert Hart, Founder and CEO, Canadian Cloud Council
- Benjamin Caville, Product Manager, GE-
The Oil & Gas Mobility Summit Calgary will take place on 27th – 29th October 2014 in Calgary, Canada. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at www.oilandgasmobilitycalgary.com/news, call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference only (operators): CAD 1099
Conference only (vendors): CAD 2999
Speakers: Acommence Advisors, Devon Energy, GE, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Mobile Computing, Technical Security and Telecommunications, Cenovus Energy, Hitachi Canada, TriCon Elite Consulting, University of Calgary, Information Systems Security Association, Cloud Security Alliance, Canadian Cloud Council, InfoStretch Corporation, Microsoft Canada