The Oil & Gas Mobility Summit, the first event of its kind in North America, will gather the energy industries burgeoning mobility pioneers showcasing a series of implementation case studies.
I am delighted to announce that the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Houston will be taking place 22-24 April 2013, in Houston, Texas.
The first event of its kind in North America, the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit will gather the energy industries burgeoning mobility pioneers showcasing a series of implementation case studies.
Some of the key speakers are:
- Christopher Barron, Global CIO and Vice President, Valerus
- Brian Rich, Vice President of Information Technology, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Harish Lakshminarasimhan, Enterprise Mobility Lead, Marathon Petroleum
- Jimmy Frith Brown, Mobility Lead, Kinder Morgan
- Domenic Corso, HSE Manager, Lewis Environmental Services
For more information on the agenda and how to get involved contact Oil & Gas IQ by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +1 646 378 6026 or visit www.oilandgasmobility.com/EL.
Keywords: oil and gas mobile, oil and gas technology, oil and gas mobility
Artists / Speakers: Jimmy Frith Brown Kinder Morgan, Harish Lakshminarasimhan Marathon Petroleum, Brian Rich Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Christopher Barron Valerus
From: April 22, 2013 00:00
To: April 24, 2013 23:59
Sheraton North Houston Hotel at George Bush Intercontinenta, 15700 John F Kennedy Blvd, 77032, Houston