The oil and gas industry's needs for field communications services have increased significantly over the last 10 years. Complex operations and data requirements, coupled with highly collaborative work processes, often between multiple onshore and offshore locations, are increasingly reliant on robust telecommunications.
This event will tackle the challenges the oil and gas sector faces in some of the most dangerous, harsh, and remote environments on earth requiring a range of means to communicate with and draw information from platforms and land-based sites of all kinds from across the world.
Far removed from infrastructure and support teams, in extreme temperatures and unpredictable weather conditions, secure, high speed, and most importantly reliable communications are vital for the success of all involved.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
This conference focuses on all aspects of your telecommunication needs from initial exploration through to extraction, transport and processes covering the following topics:
• Practical issues facing oil and gas operators
• Telecommunication licencing and regulation in the oil and gas space
• Next generation communications for the digital oil and gas field
• Network vulnerabilities
• Partnering to streamline communications operations
• Case studies from Saudi Aramco, Technip, Lukoil, Delonex Energy, Fluor and more..
2015 KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Andrea Vallavanti, ICT Manager, OLT Offshore LNG Toscana
- Andrew Edge, Telecommunications Design Engineer, Fluor Limited
- Bill Green, Global Account Director, Hermes Datacomms
- Fawaz Al-Khudhairy, Operations Manager, Saudi Aramco
- Ian Theophilus, Functional Excellence Manager - Field Telecom, Shell Information Technology Ltd
- Guilliume Turpin, WAN Manager, Technip Group
- Gary Pidcock, Director Engineering and Operations, Delonex En
Conference and workshop: £2098
Conference only: £1499
Workshop only: £599