The aim of the conference is to provide the organizational platform for meeting of researchers, industry experts, postgraduates and students of final years at universities who are interested in the above mentioned field of optics manufacturing and measurement.
The main topics of the conference are:
1. Optical design, simulation, experimental evaluation of optical system performance
2. Manufacturing glass, plastic, metal and ceramics optical elements
3. Non-classical way of manufacturing and polishing using MRF, IBF, Plasma, Laser etc.
4. Methods and systems for optics measurement
5. Measurement methods employing optical principle
6. Hyperspectral imaging
7. Thin film layer deposition and measurement
8. Fine mechanics for optics
9. Special optics, RTG, HOE, Diffractive, Light guide, Crystal optics,
10. Computational imaging, coded aperture systems, etc.
11. Laser optics, optics for space and radiation hard optics
Invited and plenary speakers:
Dr. Karl Stetson (Karl Stetson Associates, LLC)
Best Student Paper Awards
The aim of SPIE-sponsored Best Student Paper Awards is to encourage and acknowledge excellence in student papers, presented orally or as posters.
We offer the following prizes for each winning student:
2. Monetary prize
3. Free Digital Library downloads
4. Free one-year SPIE Student Membership.
If you would like to be considered for the Best Student Paper Award, please check the appropriate box in your registration.
31st July 2014 - Registration of the participants and delivery of abstracts
15th August 2014 - Announcement of inclusion of the paper for publication
16th September 2014 - Delivery of the complete text of the paper
16th September 2014 - Payment of the registration fee
7th – 10th October 2014 - Date of the conference
Payment of the registration fee till 16th September 2014: 270
Payment of the registration fee after 16th September 2014: 310
+420 487 953 915