Paediatric Clinical Trials 2015 returns to London next spring for its 9th annual instalment on 25th and 26th March to review the latest developments in the formation of medicines for children.
Join us as we ask questions such as: What procedures can we follow to limit the number of PIP modifications required? Optimizing patient retention strategies for successful trial development - how do we keep patients on board? How do you apply physiologically based pharmacokinetic modelling to select starting doses in children?
We have worked with an expert panel of speakers such as the MHRA, Paediatric Committee, Novo Nordisk and GSK, to bring to you a packed agenda addressing key topics such as Paediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) strategies, the challenges of a limited patient population, site selection, patient retention, PLUS MUCH MORE!
- Klaus Rose, CEO, klausrose Consulting – Conference Chairman
- Susan Cole, Senior Pharmacokinetics Assessor, MHRA
- Dr Koenraad Norga, Head of Clinic Paediatric Oncology, Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen, Vice Chairman, Paediatric Commitee (PDCO)
- Dr Mette Due Theilade, Principal Scientist, Paediatric Investigation Plan (PIP), Regulatory Affairs, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Dr Cristina De Min, Chief Medical Officer, Novimmune
- Terry Ernest, Formulation Team Manager, Global Formulation, Product Development, GlaxoSmithKline R&D
- Dr Philippe Auby, Vice President of Global Clinical Research, Paediatric Neuro-Psychiatry, Lundbeck
Conference and workshop: GBP 2098+vat
Conference Only: GBP 1499+vat