SMi presents the 14th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference, taking place on 19th and 20th May 2014, London, UK.
Pain Therapeutics 2014 will evaluate the latest regulatory guidelines on pain indications and assess the pricing and reimbursement issues which are faced with generic incursion and patent expiration.
Hear an in-depth analysis of new pain therapeutic targets from bench to bedside and assess the pipeline of novel drugs for unique insights into developments that could restore positive growth in the market.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Discuss and evaluate the latest new therapeutic mechanisms from bench to bedside with key insight from Merck, Spinifiex, Eli Lilly, AbbVie and UCB
- Hear key presentations from Mundipharma, Nektar and on advances to opioids and strategies to reduce abuse potential
- Explore the latest in the area of Neuropathic pain for 2014 with the latest case studies from Neuroscience Technologies and GW Pharmaceuticals
- Evaluate the translation gap with case studies from a pre-clinical and clinical perspective from Karolinska Institutet and OGB Consulting
- Jordi Serra, CSO, Neuroscience Technologies Ltd
- Samer Eid, Neuroscience Scientific Knowledge, Merck & Co.
- Tom McCarthy, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- Kathleen Kelly, Medical Leader, CNS/Pain, Johnson & Johnson
- Zara Sands, Computational Medicinal Chemist, UCB
- Birgit Priest, Senior Scientist, Eli Lilly
- Philip Kym, Associate Director II, Pain Discovery Research, Abbott Laboratories
Pain Therapeutics has been a premier conference in its field for more than a decade and the 14th instalment will bring together even more key industry experts and leading pioneers to discuss, debate and share ideas and challenges facing the pain management arena.
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com
Price: Conference Only: £1499+vat, Conference and 1 workshop: £2098+vat, Conference and 2 workshops: £2697+vat.
From: May 19, 2014 08:30
To: May 20, 2014 17:10
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park, Carburton Street, W1W 5EE, London, GB