With QbD becoming a normal integrated part of most companies these days, it is important not to be left behind. Understanding regulatory requirements, PAT data and what will drive companies to have a cost efficient QbD process are all key. Yet still companies are struggling to have a fully implemented QbD system in place.
Join Thought Leaders At The 11th Annual Conference To Enable You To:
- Understand how to prepare a successful QbD submission with regulatory expertise from FDA’s Lawrence Yu and ex-EMEA’s John Purves
- Implement QbD in your company: find out how this has been done by experts in Merck, Teva and Bristol Myers Squibb
- Overcome the problems with implementing QbD in biologics: hear how this has been done in Lonza
- Implement continuous manufacturing with practical advice from the latest pilot plants from Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline
- Understand how the generics industry has complied with the mandatory QbD regulations and the benefits of this within Teva
Price: Standard conference plus 2 day and full recordings: £2,996 + VAT, conference only: £499 + VAT