The number of children in Out of Home Care is constantly increasing. Both government and community service providers are finding it difficult to build organisational capacity whilst at the same time ensuring the safety of children in care.
The Pathways for Vulnerable Children Conference will examine the latest strategies promoting collaboration and innovation to improve service delivery and quality of care for vulnerable children.
You will learn how to:
* Build organisational capacity to improve quality and safety of care
* Strengthen relationships and partnerships to drive better outcomes
* Promote innovation to improve programmes and service delivery
* Improve stability and permanency of care
Featuring expert analysis from:
* Dr John Simmonds, Director of Policy, Research and Development, British Association for Adoption and Fostering, UK
* Robyn Miller, Chief Practitioner and Director Office of Professional Practice, Department of Human Services, VIC
* Simone Walker, Executive Director Safe Home for Life, Department of Family and Community Services, NSW
* Professor Muriel Bamblett, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency + many more!
Discounted rates for NGOs - Book and pay by 12 Dec 2014: AUD $1,899 + GST
Discounted rates for NGOs - Standard price: AUD $2,299 + GST
Standard rates for Government - Book and pay by 12 Dec 2014: AUD $2,399 + GST
Standard rates for Government - Standard price: AUD $2,799 + GST
Speakers: Dr John Simmonds, Robyn Miller, Simone Walker, Professor Muriel Bamblett, Marita Scott, Basil Hanna, Peter Mulholland, Andrea Clements, Laura David, Ernest Lovelock, Garth Freudenstein, Robert McLachlan, Nicky Minchinton, Jo Smart, Mary Jo McVeigh, Dr Stewart Redshaw, Rita Fenech
From: March 17, 2015 08:30
To: March 18, 2015 17:00
CQ Melbourne, 113 Queen St, 3000, Melbourne, Australia