Following the success of Patient Care Asia 2013, the next edition will return as a bigger and better event in 2014.
Maintaining with our aim to propel the quality of patient care in Asia, the 2014 edition will continue on with strategic discussions on back-end operations to improve patient care, and in addition, delve more into the main touch points between the hospital and its patients-frontline operations and nursing.
Healthcare professionals in Asia are turning their attention to patient-centered care as they take big steps into engaging patients and their families to reduce the burden on traditional healthcare delivery models. With this continued increase in demand for better quality healthcare services, patient care professionals urgently need groundbreaking solutions and ideas to tackle challenges and bottlenecks associated with:
• Staff motivation and recruitment of allied health professionals
• Access to patient’s medical and health records
• Allocation of resources for patient flow management
• Bed management, patient placement and other daily operations
• Quality facilities
• Provision of personalised care
+65 6848 5378