An introductory retreat for health professionals interested in the core philosophy, values and perspective that underpin Quest for Life Foundation programs, resources and services.
It is not enough to bring skills, knowledge and experience to our work with patients or clients.
Our insight, intuition, humour, wisdom and compassion can add a powerful healing dimension to the therapeutic relationship.
Peace in Practice is an introductory retreat for health professionals interested in the core philosophy, values and perspective that underpin Quest for Life Foundation programs, resources and services.
This experiential retreat will give you a seamless framework for both your personal life and your professional work. A relationship based on presence, trust and respect creates the potential for profound healing to occur for our patients and clients. It also allows the practitioner to grow in wisdom and understanding and provides an elegant and reliable pathway to liberation from all judgement.
The retreat begins at 4pm Thursday and finishes after a 1pm lunch on Sunday.
Join us for this life-enhancing retreat at the beautiful Quest for Life Centre in Bundanoon if you’re a health professional who wants to:
• understand how a shift in perspective can change health outcomes for both yourself and your clients or patients at an epigenetic level
• improve your emotional and physical resilience
• gain practical skills for living a meaningful life
• enhance your healing potential
• make your career your vocation
• realise the importance of self-care
• take time out for yourself with other like-minded professionals
During the retreat you will:
• Explore the 4 Cs as a basis for understanding your work
• Share experiences in a safe environment
• Discover and nurture your wholeness
• Experience support from a community of peers
• Deepen your understanding about how service is a way of life
• Understand that who you are is as important to your clients as what you know and do
• Develop greater comfort in talking about challenging issues
• Recognise the presence of mystery and awe in your practice
• Enjoy fabulous, fresh and healthy meals and juices
Resources (available at the retreat)
Your Life Matters, (2004) Petrea King, Random House (also available on itunes as an audio book)
Sometimes Hearts Have to Break, (1997) Petrea King, Random House
The Biology of Belief, (2008 revised) Bruce Lipton, Hay House
Kitchen Table Wisdom – Stories That Heal, (2006) Rachel Naomi Remen, Riverhead Trade
+61 1300 941 488