The 2nd annual Pharma Compliance Europe conference will host the major pharmaceutical, medical device and regulatory agencies across Europe, discussing the challenges and best practices to manage risk and enhance your compliance programme.
Top reasons to attend:
- Benchmark your compliance programmes against those of Pfizer, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Novartis and more
- Learn the latest disclosure initiatives and implementation strategies across Europe
- Gain an understanding of how companies of all sizes are ensuring their compliance programme is adhered to throughout all departments
- Optimise your compliance programme and team
- Understand how to develop clear monitoring and reporting strategies from the industry's most successful companies
Learn from Maria Thestrup, Global Integrity and Compliance Director, Novartis Ag, Peter Herrmann, Corporate Compliance Officer, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ian Storey, Senior Director, Compliance, AstraZeneca, Karolina Czernicka-Kuhl, Head of Legal and Compliance for Europe East, Novo Nordisk, and Marc Olivier Lamaro, Chief Compliance Officer, Sanofi Pasteur M.S.D.
Download the brochure for full agenda and speaker line-up.
Early bird discounts are available, so book early to save.