Today pharmacovigilance is on the minds of every pharma and bio executive, and starts earlier in the drug development process. And rightly so, considering the startling fact that 200,000 patients die each year from Adverse Drug Reactions. Pharma/Biotech companies are faced with the challenge of finding solutions that can improve the quality and analysis of safety data, while managing the increase in the quantity of data and the need to satisfy regulatory requirements.
It is this developing threat environment and the challenges facing pharmacovigilance professionals that the 5th Annual Pharmacovigilance Asia Summit 25th-27th November will be addressing.
Join your peers at Pharmacovigilance Asia 2014 to learn how to:
1. Comply with multiple regulations: Significant recent and impending regulatory changes in Asia and EMA
2. Develop risk management plans for Asia
3. Improve your Quality management systems for PV 4
4. Comply with the latest regulatory standards for audits/inspections
5. Author PBRERs as against PSURs
6. Review PSMF structure and Medical Review of ICSRs