The piling industry has remained extremely competitive over the last
12 months and whilst some are benefiting, others are losing out in a
market where margins are being constantly pushed down.
As a result, it is critical to find ways to save money without impacting
quality. Achieving this isn’t easy, so in order to drive down costs and
ensure sustainability, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and
technology is the only way to ensure competitiveness.
Piling and Deep Foundations 2012 will provide insight into Australia’s
most innovative and challenging piling projects and technical
developments. Focusing on the solutions and lessons learnt, this
year’s event will cover projects such as Flinders Port (Adelaide),
Barangaroo South Project and Port of Brisbane Moroway (PoBM).
Key topics to be covered include:
• Challenges, innovation and techniques adopted on
Australia’s resources, healthcare, commercial and
• Ensuring high quality, cost effective and sustainable piles
and deep foundations
• Optimising piling and foundation design and construction
• Overcoming variable ground conditions
• Perspectives from the piling contractors, geotechnical
engineers, principal contractors, EPCs and clients
• New and innovative technology, equipment and services