After a great success of European Pre-Filled Syringes events hosted in London in 2007-2013, the SMi Group is delighted to announce the launch of the Pre-Filled Syringes Conference in New Jersey, USA, in March 2014. Registration is now open.
Find out how to navigate the regulatory roadmap and deliver your product to market through efficient supply chain management with 3 days of interactive presentations, panels, networking sessions and a workshop.
Benefits of Attending:
• 3 days of presentations, panel discussions and an interactive workshop. Return to your business with the information and contacts to make the right decisions for your products
• Focus sessions on biologics, manufacturing, polymers and extractables and leachables
• 20+ expert speakers from throughout the PFS and device ecosystem
• 85+ key decision makers, influencers and innovation drivers attending from the most relevant and sought after organisations in pre-filled syringes
• Network with delegates from the leading Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical businesses globally during the series of networking breaks, lunches and networking evenings designed to help conversation flow
• Hands on exhibition to help you evaluate the leading solutions in the marketplace and meet the thought leaders who developed them
Key Speakers Include:
• Scott Brown, Device Development Lead, Merck
• Alexei Goraltchouk, Senior Manager, Operations, Regeneron
• Stephen Barat, Senior Director, Toxicology and Operations, Forest Laboratories
• Steven Projan, SVP, MedImmune*
• Martin Dearden, Chief Corporate Microbiologist, UCB
• Thomas Osterberg, Senior Manager, Biologics, Pfizer Inc
• Greg Sacha, Senior Research Scientist, Baxter and many others
Pharma Companies rate, Conference only: $999
Standard Rate, Conference Only: $1799
Event Type: Conferences.
+44 (0) 20 7827 6000