Prevailing wage and apprenticeship are mandatory components of public works projects. Unfortunately, the law often raises more questions than it answers. What projects are covered and how can I determine coverage? What is the prevailing wage? What paperwork do I need? How can I avoid liability and complaints? What are my apprenticeship requirements new enforcement procedures? What if I need help? Let's start with this seminar.
Turn to our experienced panel and you will get the answers you seek - and the practical guidance you need to avoid penalties and costly litigation. You will learn the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law - minus the confusion and worries. Register now and get practical how-to's on surviving prevailing wage predicaments in your next project.
Benefits for You
- Understand the intricate rules governing prevailing wages and benefits
- Adhere to complex guidelines surrounding wage determination
- Discover how prevailing wages are enforced
- Avoid penalties and litigation for failing to comply
- Get a headache-free approach to fulfilling your apprenticeship obligations
- New enforcements and new penalties
- You will be able to understand the intricate rules governing prevailing wages under California and federal law.
- You will be able to identify apprentice requirements.
- You will be able to discuss the federal and California definitions of public works.
- You will be able to identify the prevailing wage rate and proper classification.