Following from its successful conference series, SMi Group are proud to introduce its masterclass taking place on 4th December 2014 in Central London.
At the completion of this C4ISR Masterclass attendees will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the operational principles and underlying technologies of modern C4ISR systems
- Have a wider understanding of the complex linkages between technology, people, process, tools, business benefit and balance of investment decisions
- Understand how making significant investment in relevant S&T can lead to more effective defence systems
- Be able to better articulate the relationships between underlying technologies and C4ISR systems
- Be able to better execute your responsibilities within the wider C4ISR arena
The Masterclass will be hosted by:
Dr Clayton Stewart, Professor Electronic and Electrical Engineering Department, University College London and Consultant, DARPA, NSF
Visit the website for further details on your masterclass host.
Why You Need to Attend:
This course on C4ISR should appeal to a variety of audiences including senior executives and military commanders, military staff officers, government acquisition staff, industry marketing personnel, development engineers from government and industry, and diplomatic and political staff.
The technical depth of the course will be adjusted to the backgrounds of the audience. For an audience consisting of technical staff, quantitative aspects of the subjects can be explored, while for a more general audience quantitative aspects will be downplayed.
Please note that availability is based on first come first serve and is strictly limited.
To download a brochure visit us online or contact Chris Biyenge on tel +44 (0)20 7827 6056 or email email@example.com
Price: Masterclass Price: £599
Speakers: Dr Clayton Stewart Visiting Professor, Electronic and Electrical Engineering Department University College London and Consultant, DARPA, NSF
From: December 04, 2014 08:30
To: December 04, 2014 17:00
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, Coram St, WC1N 1HT, United Kingdom