The Summit will help you to make the transition from textbook Lean and Six Sigma towards an integrated model where the customer experience is paramount.
PEX Week Nordics will provide success stories from those who have reached an advanced level of maturity and also earnest discussion of the challenges ahead. There will be a focus on delivering value to the customer through process excellence, deciding how far we should take this idea and who gets to make the judgement as to what the customer wants?
Here is a peak at some of the issues we will be exploring:
• How can you effectively integrate Six Sigma, Lean and BPM into a single toolbox and roll it out across a global organisation?
• Putting the customer experience at the centre of your process development
• Using big data to identify potential process improvements
• Future scope: the Kata approach, 3D printing and more…
• Jonas Ingby, Continuous Improvement Driver DSO-PM, Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions AB
• Jas Sinnott, Lean Six Sigma Manager, AGA, Linde Group
• Sveinung M. Ryen, Chief Operating Officer, Noca AS
• Dr Niels Gorm Malý Rytter, Associate Professor, Operations and Service Management, Aalborg University
• Prof. Iain Todd, Director, Mercury Centre
• Poul Henrik Jørgensen, Head of Operations, Dinex
Clear your schedule from the 17 - 19 March and book your place to be part of the Drive to Performance Excellence.
Register and Pay By Friday 19th December, 2014: €1049
Register and Pay By Friday January 16th, 2015: €1149
Register and Pay By Friday 13th February, 2015: €1249
Standard Price: €1549
Speakers: Claus Paulsen Chief Information Officer DT Group, Andrew Bennett Head of Continuous improvement Tesco Group, Alessandro Laureani Head of Global Operations Processes and Systems, AdWords SMB Google, James Harley Associate Director, Continuous Improvement and Integration Coca Cola Enterprises, Jarkko Pellikka Head of Operations Nokia Labs, Stefan Svensson Director Quality and HSE Bombardier Transportation Sweden AB, Jonas Jonas Ingby Continuous Improvement Driver DSO-PM, Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions AB, Henrik Saabye LCI Senior Consultant LEGO System A/S, Christian Vaupell Jensen Lean Director Arla Foods, Natasha Nagorna Director, Head of LEAN Transformation in Four Markets Philips, Hazel Annikin Senior TPM Coordinator (Logistics) – Global Supply Chain TPM Heineken Supply, Jas Sinnott Lean Six Sigma Manager AGA, Linde Group, Sveinung M. Ryen Chief Operating Officer Noca AS, Mirelle Suatan Process Excellence Manager TeliaSonera, Tina Rytter Nørregaard Operational Excellence Director Thermo Fisher Scientific, Poul Henrik Jørgensen Head of Operations Dinex, Dr Niels Gorm Malý Rytter Associate Professor, Operations and Service Management, Aalborg University, Prof. Iain Todd Director Mercury Centre, Christian Dinesen Performance Trainer Danish Institute of Coaching, Egon Kjær Jensen Partner Lean Akademiet, Morten Friis Jacobsen Management Consultant Lean Akademiet