The Procurement Leaders Americas Congress takes place in Miami, and provides the perfect opportunity to network, debate and share best practice with 200 of the most influential CPOs and senior procurement professionals from the worlds largest organisations.
Highlights from 2014 include inspiring speakers such as:
- Walter Charles III, Global CPO, Kellogg
- Thomas Schnadt, CPO, UBS
- Farryn Melton, CPO, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Edna Conway, Chief Security Officer, Value Chain, Cisco Systems
- Uldis Sipols, CPO, Sonoco
- Kristina Johnson, Senior Director Global Sourcing and Procurement, Marsh & McLennan
Highly interactive roundtable discussions and breakout sessions across two days enable valuable networking opportunities and complement the strong line-up of inspiring CPO speakers.
2 Day Forum + 2 nights accommodation (valid until 31 Oct 2014): $2,795
2 Day Forum + 2 nights accommodation (valid 1 - 29 Nov 2014): $3,095
2 Day Forum + 2 nights accommodation (valid 30 Nov - 31 Dec 2014): $3,295
2 Day Forum + 2 nights accommodation (valid 1 - 31 Jan 2015): $3,395
2 Day Forum + 2 nights accommodation (valid from 1 Feb 2015): $3,595
+44 020 7501 0547