From 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The National Rail Turnouts Workshop will consolidate and share the technical knowledge for rail turnouts.
The RISSB National Rail Turnouts Workshop gives all those involved an in-depth forum for discussion and the sharing of expertise. Please note this is the only Rail Turnouts course that will run in 2013.
The workshop has been designed to build on the industry’s knowledge base in order to best facilitate knowledge exchange. It will draw on the expertise within the industry to explain this specialised and at times, complex knowledge and feature interactive sessions to debate innovative solutions to the real challenges faced.
Key topics include:
- Introduction and history of the turnouts function
- Understanding why – looking at what physically happens at the turnout
- Design fundamentals and concepts
- Turnout location, catchpoints and junctions
- Turnout manufacturing
- Dual gauge turnouts
- Configurations and applications
- And many more…
Price: Rail Turnouts Workshop and Wheel Rail Conference (28-30 May 2013): $2414.50 AUD