After the huge success of Flight Safety 2011 in London and Safety in Aviation Asia 2012, Flightglobal and Flight International are delighted to bring you Safety in Aviation North America which is taking place on the 5th and 6th November 2012.
Safety needs consistent, active and ongoing attention. It is imperative to ensure that safety management systems, risk and fatigue are measured and managed, even when the challenges of communicating the requirements of safety management systems (SMS) and managing limited resources to implement them effectively are proving arduous.
Attend Safety in Aviation North America 2012 to:
-EMPLOY fully functioning and efficient safety management systems
-MANAGE risk through harnessing proactive and harmonised strategies
-EFFECT change by sharing practices and working in a collaborative fashion
-CAPITALISE on current systems and safety practices already in place
-MAINTAIN a continuous consultation process with all involved parties to effect positive change in managing fatigue
- Receive practical guidance from industry experts on implementing effective safety management systems (SMS) and embedding a good safety culture throughout your organisation
- Hear best practice and case studies from within aviation and other industries, meet and network with organisations who have strong safety systems
- Discuss how to be proactive in managing fatigue and how to incorporate it as part of broader SMS, debate flight time limitation changes
- Learn how to overcome the challenges of implementation and how to communicate and cooperate the importance of SMS
- Understand how to mitigate reduced pilot experience and skill level in the face of greater automation to maintain crew competency