You can avoid crippling fines and make tax audits manageable with an updated knowledge of Louisiana sales and use tax rules and regulations. Attend this seminar and we will help you identify a myriad of sales and use tax issues relevant to your company or clients.
Register today and understand the sales and use tax complexities that confound many business owners. You will find out what's taxable, the best way to handle multistate issues and how to survive sales tax audits. Don't end up with the penalties and interest that are so dangerous for your budget in this volatile economy - register today.
Benefits for You
- Learn easy ways for determining what's taxable and what's exempt
- Get ahead in your field - properly handle industry-specific issues
- Stay off the revenue department's radar with compliant tax practices
- Know your sales tax obligations and keep your organization audit-ready
- You will be able to describe the background and definitions of Louisiana Sales and Use Tax.
- You will be able to discuss the Uniform Local Sales Tax Code.
- You will be able to explain tangible personal property.
- You will be able to review filing, remittance, and compliance issues.