You can avoid crippling fines and make tax audits manageable with an updated knowledge of New Jersey and New York sales and use tax rules and regulations. Attend this seminar and get that knowledge from local speakers who make tax compliance their business.
Register today and understand the multistate sales and use tax complexities that confound many business owners. You will find out what's taxable, the best way to handle nexus issues and how to survive audits. Don't end up with the penalties and interest that are so dangerous for your budget in this volatile economy - register today.
Benefits for You
- Stay off the revenue department's radar with compliant tax practices
- Know your sales tax obligations and keep your organization audit-ready
- Learn easy ways for determining what's taxable and what's exempt
- Maximize your chances for success in appeal procedures
- You will be able to discuss sales tax administration.
- You will be able to review imposition and tax base.
- You will be able to describe exclusions and exemptions from tax.
- You will be able to explain audits, appeals and litigation.