You can avoid crippling fines and make tax audits manageable with an updated knowledge of New York sales and use tax rules and regulations. Attend this seminar and we will help you identify a myriad of sales and use tax issues relevant to your company or clients.
Register today and understand the sales and use tax complexities that confound many business owners. You will find out what's taxable, the best way to handle multistate issues and how to survive sales tax audits. Don't end up with the penalties and interest that are so dangerous for your budget in this volatile economy - register today.
Benefits for You
- Stay off the revenue department's radar with compliant tax practices
- Don't get caught off-guard - know what scenarios result in nexus
- Learn easy ways for determining what's taxable and what's exempt
- Know your sales tax obligations and keep your organization audit-ready
- You will be able to review New York Nexus standards.
- You will be able to discuss taxation of pre-written computer software, information services and e-commerce.
- You will be able to explain recent changes in NYS sales tax legislation.
- You will be able to identify refund claims.