This Master class will give a comprehensive overview of the technical, strategic, structural and practical issues in relation to secondary market transactions in infrastructure and energy projects. Using current case studies we will work across the secondary infrastructure/energy industry discussing opportunities, risk analysis, contractual and negotiation issues.
This is a perfect forum for anyone currently working within the infrastructure and energy projects industries to learn everything they need to know behind secondary markets transactions.
Benefits of Attending:
• Learn about technical, strategic, structural and practical issues in secondary market transactions
• Discuss ways to deal with issues in contracts and other means
• Understand the current state of the market
• Understand the various negotiation positions of the different parties involved, and how to deal with them
• Explore practical tested solutions to solve issues
Price: Masterclass Fee: £599
From: December 02, 2014 12:30
To: December 02, 2014 17:00
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, WC1N 1HT, United Kingdom