Leading the Way in Shutdown Strategies - From Planning to Execution
In 2015 the 12th Annual Shutdowns and Turnarounds Summit will be returning as the largest and longest running event of its kind in the Europe - this time to Rotterdam, The Netherlands!
With an ever increasing need for output of assets and a strictly limited pool of talent and skills within the space, the significance of every decision made by a turnaround manager during the planning and execution stages of these landmark events is continuously increasing.
In 2015 we will be focusing upon the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds of both onshore and offshore assets, with dedicated sessions focusing upon optimal contractor management, planning and scheduling, scope management, cost control, as well as on site and post execution strategies.
The Largest and Longest Established STO Event in Europe!
Providing a forum for operator case studies from the oil and gas world, with additional case study led presentations from the utilities and petrochemicals, Shutdowns and Turnarounds 2015 promises to provide more opportunities for inter industry learning than any event before. Furthermore, we have an exhibition hall running alongside the main conference hall two days of interactive presentations targeted at all stages of the turnaround cycle, a day of dedicated interactive workshops, and a site visit!
Join 80+ operators from the Shutdowns community for an agenda full of interactive learning and networking!
We pride ourselves in being the most interactive event out there, with the a bustling exhibition hall, interactive panel discussions and practical sessions where you’ll have the opportunity to have your most important questions answered by our expert panelists, throughout the conference. Added to this the opportunity to take place in interactive workshops before the event, one to one meetings with key representatives, competitions and prize draws and you have a whole host of ways to connect with your peers, learn new methodologies in the area and conduct business.
Shutdowns and Turnarounds 15 will be tackling the key challenges within the T/A management, including:
- HSE: The latest developments within HSE best practice, and how to utilise these in your next turnaround, including the latest technologies, and case studies from different industries.
- Scope Management & Development: Formulating and executing your management strategy throughout the project life cycle, to guarantee that your TAR project is completed on time, on budget and, without increasing in scope or complexity.
- Lessons Learnt: Capturing data, and implementing the lessons learnt, to improve the efficiency of your next turnaround project.
- Contractor Management: How and when to induct and communicate with contracted professions, how to make the most out of your skilled labour force, and developing a strong and positive culture
- Standard Assurance: Addressing challenges within methodology, standard assurance vs. efficiency, and aligning standards across a project.
+44 (0)207 036 1300