If you care about customer experience, you need to experience Sitecore Symposium 2014 Las Vegas. Scheduled for September 8–10 at the Aria Resort & Casino, the fourth Symposium offers education and inspiration to help you engage, win, and retain customers for life.
In today’s mobile, social, global world, Sitecore Symposium helps you solve the science of marketing so you can focus on the art. You’ll discover how easy it can be to gather customer intelligence; build personalized relationships; and deliver the immediate, relevant, predictive experiences that matter most to your customers.
Why attend Sitecore Symposium?
Sitecore Symposium is designed for developers and marketers. You’ll join 1,200 of your peers for two intensive days of strategic insight, technical education, product roadmaps, and networking. You’ll learn how to deliver unique, personalized, and measurable high-impact experiences across every touchpoint—all through a single, connected platform.
Explore the definitive educational program for Sitecore professionals
Sitecore Symposium offers in-depth sessions led by the top experts and practitioners in the Sitecore community. Review the tracks below, and plan your agenda to gain new strategies, skills, and best practices for end-to-end customer engagement.
Designed for software developers, these sessions delve into trends and techniques including:
- Scaling, customizing, and optimizing your Sitecore implementation
- The latest Sitecore innovations from Project Skynet to the cloud
- Hands-on assistance with your current projects
- Previews of Sitecore product roadmaps
Intended for people whose job responsibilities include marketing, strategy, UX, optimization, and/or analytics, the Business track offers how-to, best practices, and customer case study sessions in areas including:
- The elements of truly great customer experiences
- Integrating social media into your digital marketing strategy
- Using big data analytics for customer engagement
- Building long-term customer relationships
Enhance your Symposium experience with pre-event education
Take your Sitecore skills and insight to the next level with intensive half-day and full-day courses in key areas for developers and marketing professionals. Choose from sessions including:
- Sitecore Symposium 101 for Editors (half-day)
- Sitecore Symposium 101 for Front-End Developers (half-day)
- Sitecore Symposium 101 for Marketers (half-day)
- Sitecore Symposium 101—Whirlwind Tour and Secrets of Content Reuse, Half-Day (half-
- Sitecore Symposium 101 for Developers (full-day)
Explore all of our pre-event education offerings here—then register early to take advantage of special savings!
Offer your insights in Sitecore.net usability testing
Share your expertise and provide crucial hands-on feedback to help Sitecore deliver the best online experience! The Sitecore UX Team needs people to help evaluate and review our new website as well as our product. As a participant in our website and/or software evaluation, your insights will benefit the entire Sitecore community.
If you would like to participate in usability evaluations, please follow this link to complete a short survey form. If your profile matches our intended user groups, we will contact you to schedule a time that works best during your time at Symposium.
If you have already expressed interest in participating in our usability testing, we will reach out to you shortly to schedule a time slot.
We look forward to hearing your feedback and insights. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
+1 888 568 8744