AT THE SOCIAL LEARNING BOOT CAMP, SEE HOW LEARNING WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER. YOU WILL:
• Receive a tablet device to experience the power of mobile learning.
• Participate in one month of gamified pre-work – where the more engaged you become, the more points you earn and greater your social reputation.
• Discover myths about social learning and how to overcome barriers to implementation.
• Leverage implementation lessons from leading companies.
• Understand the power of gamification and collaboration in learning and development.
• Build a business case for launching social learning in your organization.
• Engage with live tweeting during the boot camp.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE LEARNING AT WORK MORE SOCIAL, COLLABORATIVE AND MOBILE?
The Social Learning Boot Camp is a two-day, hands-on executive development program. It brings to life concepts and cases from the bestselling books – The 2020 Workplace and The Gamification of Learning and Instruction – along with practitioners who have embarked on a journey to redefine corporate learning, human resources and talent management.
The Social Learning Boot Camp incorporates principles of social learning, collaboration and gamification, along with one month of gamified pre-work using the Badgeville platform. The first 50 registrants receive a tablet device at the event!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chief Learning/HR/Talent Officers, VPs, Directors and Thought Leaders in:
• Learning & Development
• Talent Management
• Technology-Enabled Learning
• Leadership Development
• Corporate University
• Human Resources
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT THE BOOT CAMP
“The Social Learning Boot Camp was an exciting and transformative journey into the ‘next generation’ of adult learning, B2B marketing and communications. ... The best part about the Social Learning Boot Camp is its focus on real-life application: I took away a host of practical social learning concepts and tools that I frequently apply in my job today for
greater customer reach and business results.” -- David Whiteside, Microsoft
“The Social Learning Boot Camp provided a wonderful opportunity to learn what’s available and coming in the social technologies space. We thoroughly enjoyed having an opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other institutions and to brainstorm creatively about how to build a business case leveraging social tools in our enterprise.” -- Mary Slaughter, SunTrust Bank