With deregulation of higher education fees set to spark shifts in student decision making, institutions will require more targeted marketing efforts and creative content to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Tertiary education marketers are under increasing pressure to leverage social media for new markets: how do you plan to adapt your social media strategy to engage and attract students in this competitive era?
The 4th Social Media in Tertiary Education conference will help you take your social media strategy to the next level to differentiate your institution and attract new students.
This conference will address how to:
- Understand the impacts of deregulation on student expectations
- Plan and adapt your social media strategy to changes under deregulation
- Utilise innovative social media to engage and recruit students
- Recruit international students through social media
- Create and curate great content to differentiate your institutional brand
Standard rate: AUD 2699
From: March 26, 2015 06:30
To: March 27, 2015 15:30
Mercure Sydney, 818-820 George St, 2000, Sydney, Australia