Law firms have finally woken up to the opportunity to attract new clients and expand business with existing ones through the strategic use of social media. Most lawyers use social media networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and most firms have at least one blog. Many firms now recognize that blogging and social networking have helped produce new client leads.
Our half-day format will share case studies and lessons learned from leading firms about how they use social media and content marketing to highlight expertise, build new business and expand relationships with existing clients.
At this summit, we will answer the following questions:
• How do law firms create and execute a content marketing strategy?
• How do you inspire successful lawyers to become recognized thought leaders that attract new clients?
• What are the leading case studies for integrating social media marketing with traditional marketing and client development approaches?
• How do leading firms deal with client confidentiality, security and compliance issues associated with social media marketing?
• Why do you need to understand how clients consume information including emerging platforms such as tablets and mobile devices?
• How do you create effective firm-branded blogs that will attract new clients and influence existing ones?
• Why is LinkedIn the top public social media platform for clients and new recruits?
• How do firms attract and retain top talent by embracing social media?