These latest 2013 social media marketing statistics speak for themselves:
• 27% of total U.S. internet time is spent on social networking sites
• Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate
• In 2013, 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook, and 36% have found a customer via Twitter
• Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision
• 85% of customers expect businesses to be active on social media
• 55% more web visitors and 67% more leads for businesses that blog
(Sources: Experian, Hubspot, Nielsen, Moderate Research Technologies, EConsultancy)
At SMSS, you will learn how to effectively leverage your company’s social media presence, create meaningful content for marketing and maximize your lead potential. The Las Vegas summit will provide attendees with emerging strategies, the latest social tools, and insights from successful social media marketing campaigns executed by leading brands.
Over the course of three days, SMSS Las Vegas offers all of the elements you need to achieve social media success!
To assure attendees get the full benefit of an intimate summit, we only offer a limited number of seats. Take advantage of our early bird registration deals and secure your seat early. Group discounts are also available.
Looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!