This event will draw from expert opinions, showcase the latest technology and inform attendees of new platforms and how to use them to an advantage from a military and defence perspective.
This informative event will draw from expert opinions, showcase the latest technology and inform attendees of new platforms and how to use them to an advantage from a military and defence perspective.
The third installment in the sell-out Social Media series, will explore social media use as a form of internal communication as well as the operational struggles faced, recent data monitoring developments and the dangers posed, along with the latest issues that are dominating the military and defence industry today.
“I am returning to this year’s Social Media in Defence not just to speak but to learn what best practices are out there and to ensure we stay at the top of our game. Social Media is moving so fast, you must take a moment and learn from those around you or you will get left behind.” - Vice President, Digital Strategy - Baesystems
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Discover how to harness the global power of social media, the new weapon in the online battlefield
• Learn and network with experts from around the world who shape and influence the social media landscape
• Explore the latest social media platforms shaping the future and how to use them
• Understand the latest on data protection, data mining and how to stay safe from being monitored by the enemy
• Analyse the most effective way of using social media platforms in a military environment
With key note presentations from military and industry professional at the heart of social media, this really is a unique event not to be missed.
Register online at:
Contact James Hitchen on +44 (0)20 7827 6000
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm