Driving recruitment & engagement
65% of online Australians are now using social media and 45% access it daily. Social media’s engagement potential is huge. Are you searching for creative and innovative ways to achieve your institutional goals? Or maybe you’re struggling with day-to-day social media management in a rapidly evolving era?
This conference will address how to:
- Become a thought leader in social media
- Recruit and engage students via innovative use of platforms
- Measure ROI to improve your social media business case
- Align content and platforms to strengthen your institutions brand
- Manage multiple platforms through strategic resource management
What a past attendee had to say…
“Worth every minute having attended the conference. Great speakers, and it was useful sharing ideas and challenges with other individuals from the industry. I went away with new insight and ideas”.
Gabriella Kaur, Online Marketing Manager, Edith Cowan University, 2013.
Time: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Event Type: Conferences.