SETAF meeting will provide in-depth learning, networking and discussions, making it a complementary part of the soldier modernisation communities’ annual training and development programme.
Unlike other events, SETAF is a meeting for the soldier modernisation community that is designed around a series of focused discussion groups run by co-chairs who are selected experts on vital subject matter.
With no PowerPoint presentations, the SETAF meeting will dedicate the precious time of its participants to in-depth learning, networking and discussions, making it a complementary part of the soldier modernisation communities’ annual training and development programme.
SETAF Event Highlights
1. No Attendees only participants: SETAF’s unique discussion based format means we deliver only technical discussions lead by experts in their field
2. Participation confirmed from soldier system experts from Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Canada, Austria, Germany, Poland, Romania and the Netherlands
3. Soldier Winter Warfare Equipment Briefing Day: hear from local and international programmes and how they design and optimise their soldier systems for sub-zero environments
4. Real solutions uncovered in the SETAF exhibition zone: the very latest technologies will be showcased to help advance the next generation of soldier system
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Adelbert Bronkhorst, Principal Scientist, TNO Defence, Security and Safety
- Brigadier General Asle Kjelsberg, Former Quartermaster General/ Head of Defence Procurement, Norwegian Defence Staff
- Colonel Johanes Bogner, Head of Project Team, Soldat de Zukunft, Austrian MoD (Participant)
- Colonel Richard Hansen, Former Program Manager, Soldier Warrior, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Steve Fisher, Programme Manager/Lead, United States Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Darren Browning, Power Sources Team Lead, NATO LCG DSS / Power Group Chairman, DSTL
- Ed Andrukaitis, Project Manager, National Defence HQ
Plus many more.
Plus, The Winter Warfare Soldier Equipment Briefings Day - 14 April 2015
Military, Government and Public Sector Rate: GBP 899
Commercial Organisations: GBP 1499
Workshop: GBP 599