On any given night in Australia 1 in 200 people are homeless. Many of these people are living in inadequate and unsafe conditions due to a variety of complex and differing issues. Recent changes to welfare benefits and a changing funding landscape has forced specialist homelessness services and mainstream providers to reassess the future.
This conference will focus on initiatives that provide practical an relevant solutions. Your involvement over these two days will provide a platform to assess the challenges, building towards a plausible future where homelessness is nonexistent.
This conference will address how to:
- Implement innovative models and programs to reduce the rate of homelessness
- Develop a preventative framework through early intervention
- Coordinate and integrate services to work collaboratively
- Improve access to housing for the homeless
- Promote pathways into training and education
Price: Standard: AUD 2799
+61 2 9239 5700