SPIE Security + Defence 2014 is the leading defence and security event in Europe. Interact with fellow researchers where technological advancements continue to have an impact in the areas of sensing, data and signal analysis, tracking and targeting, communications, networks, sensor platforms, energy topics, materials and more. Present and publish.
This meeting is co-located with SPIE Remote Sensing.
Conference Topic Areas for 2014
• Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications
• Unmanned/Unattended Sensors and Sensor Networks
• Electro-Optical Remote Sensing
• Technologies for Optical Countermeasures
• Military Applications in Hyperspectral Imaging and High Spatial Resolution Sensing
• Emerging Technologies
• Millimetre Wave and Terahertz Sensors and Technology
• Optical Materials and Biomaterials in Security and Defence Systems Technology
• Optics and Photonics for Counterterrorism, Crime Fighting and Defence
• Quantum-Physics-Based Information Security
• High-Power Lasers 2014: Technology and Systems
• Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications
The world's largest collection of optics and photonics research papers.
SPIE Security + Defence
Dynamic | Diverse | Current | Collaborative
Timely | Relevant | Cited | Indexed
We welcome your participation.
SPIE Security + Defence is co-located with SPIE Remote Sensing. Collaborate on topics of mutual interest with your peers at these premier events.
SPIE Security + Defence is managed by SPIE Europe
+1 360 676 3290