Are you wrapping your mind around how to integrate the use of social media, video, & mobile apps into your existing government communication strategy, but don’t know where to start? Then this is the training for you!
Join us in Washington, DC this September to hear from government communication professionals who have been where you are and want to share with you best practices, tools, and techniques to assist you.
+ Attend this training to learn best practices for engaging citizens and stakeholders, by:
MANAGING and monitoring communication through websites, mobile applications, and social media efficiently, while delegating tasks among your team
DELIVERING and receiving timely information anytime, anywhere and on any device safely and securely
INCREASING citizen involvement in coproducing and co-delivering public services
MAKING the most of your resources by sharing information more effectively
OPERATING digital communication tools within the boundaries of government restrictions and firewalls
INTEGRATING new and innovative social media communication tools into your existing communications strategy
GETTING senior management on board and proving results linked to your mission
+ 5 Reasons Why This Training Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of practical case studies presented by 16+ government professionals from Federal and State agencies that will provide insight on how to successfully start and manage a digital communications strategy
2. Dive into the topics that mean the most to you during a number of interactive break-out sessions turning you from an attendee to an active participant
3. Tailor your training experience with 4 optional workshops – discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups
4. Gain Continuing Education Hours
5. Return to the office with actionable tools, and re-energized! to help you in your digital communications journey– we guarantee it!
+ Who Should Attend?
This training has been researched with and designed for FEDERAL, STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT Managers, Directors, Analysts, Leaders, Officers, Administrators, Specialists, Advisors, Coordinators, Staff, Assistants & Consultants involved in:Public Affairs
Internal & External Communications
Employee Communications & Relations
Organizational Transformation & Development
Executive Communications & Consulting
Publication &Web Content
Electronic & Web Communications
Training & Development
Information Services & Systems
Customer Service & Satisfaction
Communications Research & Management