The 2015 edition of STRATEGICA focuses on the Local versus Global dynamics from a myriad of standpoints: Business, Economics, Finance, Banking, Management, Leadership, Marketing and Ethics. It is a great opportunity for interdisciplinary discussions and debates on the varied suitable ways for businesses, financial and public institutions, governments and non-governmental organizations to approach the new environmental conditions, to make the most of their resources and competitive advantages. In this respect, we highly encourage papers on opportunities and constraints related to cross-border endeavors and experiences.
Submissions should feature a broad range of research issues including, but not limited to, the following questions:
1. Which are the challenges of the globalized marketplace?
2. What are the opportunities and risks of business internationalization?
3. What constraints do small and medium enterprises encounter when venturing into new markets?
4. What are the main drivers of organizational survival or development on highly competitive specialized markets?
5. What are the institutional voids for the organizations from developing countries when going global?
6. How do public institutions react to and cope with the globalization pressures?
7. How do non-governmental organization approach topical issues from a cross-border standpoint?
8. What are the policies and strategies of financial institutions as a reaction to global dynamics?
9. What are the tiers of organizational networking at a global scale?
10. What is the competitive advantage of the managerial global mindset?
Publishing opportunities: conference proceedings: e-book (ISSN and ISBN, prestigious publishing house); selected papers will be published in Economics and Sociology* (BazEkon, CAB Abstracts – ISI Thomson Reuters, Cabell’s, EconLit, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, GESIS, MS&HE, NSD, ProQuest, Science Index, SCOPUS, SocioWeb Directory, Ulrich’s), Journal of International Studies* (Index Copernicus, GESIS, EBSCO, EconLit, BazEkon, Ulrich's, Cabell's Directory), Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy (DOAJ, NewJour, ProQuest, RePEc and Ulrich’s), Romanian Journal of Communication and Public Relations (EBSCO, ProQuest, DOAJ, CEEOL, Index Copernicus, Cabell’s, Genamics Journal Seek).