The 9th Annual Structured Commodity Finance 2014 brings together the widest cross-section of industry players from producers, banks, traders, insurers, lawyers, and other key commodities players.
You will hear from over 50 expert commodities speakers. Many of the leading players, including commodity producers have already signed up to share their knowledge and expertise at this industry forum.
The unique format of over 16 sessions / panel debates will cover 4 major themes surrounding SCF:
- Commodity types (e.g. oil, metals & softs)
- Regional focus (e.g. Africa, Russia, Ukraine, Latin America, China)
- Regulatory implications (e.g. Basel III)
- Risk mitigation (e.g. Insurance and risk distribution: the increase in the number of new entrants)
The programme provides fantastic networking opportunities with a large range of different commodities actors, facilitated by longer networking breaks and a cocktail reception.
Panel discussions include:
- Banks’ pull-back from physical commodities trading and its impact on market liquidity
- Consolidation of the leading Trading houses
- Supply Chain Finance - the new black?
- Alternative Investment
RISK CONTROL & REGULATORY ISSUES
- The impact of regulation
- Insurance and the increase in the number of new entrants
- Credit risk - commodity super cycle – an end of an era?
- Collateral monitoring
- Despite this year’s jumbo Rosneft transaction, is Russia a bubble that is about to burst?
- Is China the new Russia?
- Ukraine – how long can the ferrous sector defy gravity?
- Africa and the new frontiers
PLUS don't miss the pre conference workshop:
Structuring and Documenting Structured Commodity Finance Transactions
5 March 2014, Central London
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Full package: £2,298.00
2 day conference only: £1,599.00
1 day workshop only: £799.00