SMi is proud to present the 17th instalment in the established sell-out conference series; Superbugs and Superdrugs, taking place on 25th and 26th March 2015 in Central London.
Superbugs and Superdrugs 2015 takes a holistic look at the issues and aims to equip delegates to take on the challenges of conserving the effectiveness of existing antibacterial drugs, developing new ones and tackling biosecuiry and Ebola threats. Bringing in voices from pharma, academia, government, regulatory perspectives, consultants and funding bodies this conference is the ideal meeting place to share the latest updates, case studies and strategies to seize the opportunities ahead and usher in the next generation of superdrugs.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Richard Bax, Senior Partner, TranScrip Partners - CHAIR FOR 2015
• Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz, Director of Consulting, Office of Health Economics (OHE)
• Shiva Dustdar, Head of Research, Development and Innovation Advisory, European Investment Bank (EIB)
• Domingo Gargallo-Viola, CSO, ABAC Therapeutics
• Fiona Marston, Chief Executive, Absynth Biologics
• Colin J Suckling, Research Professor of Chemistry, University of Strathclyde
• David Findlay, Commercial Director of II-ID Global Franchise, GSK
• William Weiss, Director of Pre-Clinical Services, University of North Texas Health Science Center
Previous instalments in the series have received positive feedback from the industry including "Very well organised conference" – GSK, "Good level of quality" – Janssen, "Very good and engaging speakers" – Merck and "Good topics, mix of basic research and clinical development and perspectives" - JandJ
This really is a unique event not be missed. Download the brochure today and secure your place at www.superbugssuperdrugs.com
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org