The landscape of DandI is changing, and forward-thinking organizations are embracing new ways of working to achieve greater outcomes. You need inspiring insights, time-saving solutions, practical skills, and fulfilling connections to make valuable change a reality.
The 2014 Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Conference will catalyze the success of Diversity and Inclusion (DandI) change agents like you by expanding your capacity to lead the next generation of meaningful results. Join us for a remarkable experience that will sharpen your vision for the future of DandI and identify the path that will get you there.
- Overcome DandI's toughest challenges and generate sustainable breakthrough results through advanced, integrated approaches.
- Design new ways to accelerate future DandI impacts with experiential, interactive and co-creative sessions.
- Implement practical DandI solutions impacting talent acquisition, engagement and retention while also enabling profitable innovations and business growth.
- Integrate the DandI strategies that are right for you and your company's bottom line with sessions on contemporary essentials and next generation opportunities.
Event Highlights Include:
- Advanced topics designed exclusively for executive-level DandI and business leaders.
- Experiential and co-creative components to inspire ideation and action.
- Esteemed DandI speakers from across the globe.
- A focus towards next generation DandI to propel your business forward.
Price: Associates: $2295, Non-Associates: $2895.
From: June 12, 2014 08:00
To: June 13, 2014 12:30
New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, 10036, New York, United States