The Social Finance Forum will focus on the ways in which Australia's social public infrastructure can grow and benefit from the developing financing strategies.
Following the success of the inaugural Social Finance Forum last year, the 2nd annual event will focus on the ways in which Australia's social public infrastructure can grow and benefit from the developing financing strategies.
The Social Finance Forum offers the occasion for Government, investors, service providers and NGOs to discuss leveraging their partnership to improve social outcomes.
The two-day event will review the benefits of social service bonds, government opportunity and policy that supports the social finance market, the investor appetite for social impact bonds, calculating risk, measuring outcomes, as well as numerous case studies and international expertise.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Legislative environment and policies that support social finance
- State capabilities to engage in social finance and impact bonds
- The investor appetite for social impact bonds
- Encouraging growth and increasing enthusiasm
- Understanding the benefits and risks of social finance and impact bonds
- Managing and guaranteeing bonds
- Calculating risk
- Leveraging partnerships
- Innovative project delivery
- Measuring project outcomes
- Legal challenges and solutions
From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Speaker Presentation Downloads: $ 764.50 AUD
Two day conference - Not for Profit Rate: $ 1094.50 AUD
Two day conference: $ 1644.50 AUD