The demanding role of executive and personal assistants has rapidly changed over recent years, now requiring a much broader skill-set to handle increased responsibilities and tasks. The need to develop the necessary business management skills to excel in your role and set yourself apart has never been more important.
This event will help you optimise your value by providing you with the essential skills to strategically accelerate your professional growth.
Step away from our 8th National EA and PA Convention with transferable business skills feeling empowered, motivated and inspired!
• Step-up and play a strategic role in your organisation
• Enhance performance through emotional intelligence
• Build successful relationships and utilise your networks
• Optimise your value through management and leadership skills
• Upskill for accelerated career progression
Speakers: Katrina Bailey, Christine Martinez, Emma Freedman, Fitzgel Spliet
From: October 01, 2014 08:30
To: October 02, 2014 17:10
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, 176 Cumberland St, 2000, Sydney, Australia