The Eastern Siberia Oil & Gas Conference will take place on April 17-18, 2014 in Moscow supported by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation.
- Role of fuel and energy complex in the economic strategy of East Siberia and Russian Far East;
- Legal aspects of subsoil use;
- Export potential of Eastern Siberia oil and gas;
- Prospects of the pipeline project "Eastern Siberia-Pacific Ocean"
- Implementation of the Eastern Gas Program;
- Infrastructural problems of Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East;
- Geological potential of Eastern Siberia and Russian Far East.
Among speakers and participants of past Conferences are:
The Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Government of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of the Russian Federation for the development of the Far East, JOGMEC (Japan), Pertamina (Indonesia), Sojitz (Japan), Mitsui (Japan), Transneft, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom, Gazprom Neft, Slavneft, Sibur, Russneft, Irkutsk Oil company, East-Siberian Gas and Chemical company, Far Eastern Energy Management company, TNK-BP, the Embassies of the Republic of Korea, India, China, etc.
You can find more information on the official website of the Conference: www.easternsiberia.ru
For any questions please contact us by phone / fax in Moscow +7 (495) 646 13 95 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.