Internal communications is rapidly changing. Technology has greatly impacted how organizations communicate with not only employees, but third parties such as consultants, partners, and outsourcers. The boundaries between home and work are vanishing. Our summit will demonstrate specific case studies about how large organizations improve productivity and communications with employees and third party partners with social technologies.
We will answer the following questions:
• How do you engage and empower internal teams through social technologies?
• What are leading companies doing to inspire innovation within their workforces?
• How do large organizations respond to real-time events and crises through social communications?
• What are the leading internal communications technologies?
• Why in the age of social media “what you say” matters more than ever and what are practical takeaways that get you heard by your workforce?
• How do you attract and engage Millennials in your workforce through social media?
• How are leading companies using social data for real-time workforce feedback as well as to make better decisions?
• How do organizations use social technology for career development and training?
• How do you best engage your workforce about Corporate Social Responsibility efforts?
• What do you need to consider as you develop your information delivery strategies and channels, particularly through social media?
From: November 12, 2013 00:00
To: November 12, 2013 23:59
The Graduate Center, CUNY, 365 5th Avenue, 10016, New York, USA