From 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Boost your potential and prepare yourself for the challenge of senior management in the oil and gas industry with Middlesex University Business School and IBC Academy.
The programme is ideal for you if you are aspiring to reach senior management in the oil and gas industry, and will take you on a personal development journey like no other. It will develop your industry knowledge and general management skills, and challenge your thinking.
Why should you choose this MBA in Oil and Gas?
- The only Oil and Gas MBA delivered 100% by distance education – no extra cost for travel or need for time away from work.
- Perfect synergy between theory and practice - ensuring you’ll immediately reap the benefits of your study with a focus on practical industry examples.
- Online access to your study materials - via the state-of-the-art Middlesex University learning management system for detailed study guides, lessons, audio and video presentations, e-texts, discussion groups, assessments, industry case studies and learning journals.
- Distance learning doesn't mean you're on your own - with extensive access to individual tutorial support, syndicate cooperation and networking with fellow students creating a rich, global network to enhance your experience.
- The syllabus encompasses all the critical aspects of modern management, with a detailed emphasis on the oil and gas sector including: The Global Oil and Gas Industry; Oil and Gas Finance and Risk Management; Business Strategy; Executive Leadership; Advanced International Marketing; Managing Projects and Optimising Operations; and Business Transformation. Perfectly blending oil and gas focused content with core management and leadership learning.
- A solid basis for your career advancement - the programme has an on-going Business Transformation Research Project throughout the course which is your opportunity to demonstrate and apply your new knowledge and skills to an industry situation or issue of your choosing.
Price: The total course fee for 2013 entry is £14,200 (VAT exempt) or $22,720 (VAT Exempt)