We are delighted to announce that the 10th annual unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum will take place on the 13 May 2014 at The Grand Hotel in Stockholm.
unquote" Nordic is the premier private equity event in the Nordic private equity market. Gathering over 80 GPs and LPs, the audience engages in dynamic discussion regarding current investment opportunities and obstacles in the market.
The event is traditionally held in English to enable the participation of all industry professionals interested in the region. Each year we prepare thoroughly researched agenda discussing the most burning issues in the Nordic private equity market through panel discussions, presentations, surveys and case studies.
This year's agenda will tackle the ever changing dynamics in the region, evaluate the impact of the pan-European and domestic reforms on business strategies and examine the deal flow.
Other agenda highlights include:
- How to ensure top performance of the region and keep the current level of interest from investors?
- How to execute a successful buyout in the current economic environment?
- What are the most successful exit strategies in the current market? Are IPOs finally coming back?
- What is the availability of capital and how to fundraise to keep the region's growth in the future?
- Is there a need to change the investment strategies and expand the growth opportunities market?
- How to stay ahead of competition while sourcing and negotiating deals?
From: May 13, 2014 08:00
To: May 13, 2014 17:00
Grand Hôtel Stockholm, 8 Södra Blasieholmshamnen, 11148, Sweden