For the first time ever CPH:DOX & SWIM launches a conference in the intersection between technology, art and social innovation focusing on the opportunities we encounter in the world 2.0. It will take place during the festival in November 2013, and will be the number one venture for professionals in cultural industries.
Under the title "the world 2.0 - do it together" CPH:DOX & SWIM invites to a two-day conference addressing how technology, art and social changes navigate in a 2.0 era. It will take place 14-15. November 2013 in Copenhagen during the CPH:DOX festival. Registration will open in August and is limited to 300 delegates providing unique networking opportunities across creative industry sectors
The conference is a unique opportunity to:
• Get inspired by great speakers and discover global business trends
• Sharpen your leadership & innovation skills through breakout-sessions
• Develop new innovative business ideas
• Get new tools to drive change in your industry and organisation
• Meet and interact with leading global innovators and thought-leaders
• Network and build relations
The conference will be in English with speakers from various industries and will take place in unique and inspiring settings centrally located in Copenhagen
The conference is hosted by CPH:DOX, Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival, and SWIM, which is the new platform for innovative media in the Oresund Region.
From: November 14, 2013 00:00
To: November 15, 2013 23:59
National Gallery of Denmark (Statens Museum for Kunst), Sølvgade 48-50, 1307, København K, Denmark