Adjusting your management and personal styles to complement the culture of your workgroup and your company as a whole can be the catalyst that motivates your teams to heightened productivity. Our upcoming boot camp discusses how to move from being an operational manager to a strategic leader, by managing time, task, communication and chaos.
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
· Learning the strategic leadership approach and building influence through communication
· Identify time wasters and learn how to avoid them using effective time management skills
· How to handle distractions and interruptions—both self- and other-imposed and how to make good decisions under pressure
· Employee performance reviews best practices
· Approaching resistance and how to deal with it
Have you ever wanted every question you’ve had about managing effectively answered?
Well, now’s your opportunity!
We’ll address moving from an operational manager to a strategic leader, time and task management, managing through chaos and our effective manager’s communication skills toolbox, as well as include 3 Q&A sessions throughout our 180-minute strategic leadership training!
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
Achieve better results through more effective planning and clarifying objectives
Delegate effectively and free yourself for bigger tasks
Set group goals and priorities
Eliminate the time wasters and learn effective time management skills
Handle interruptions and distractions and learn skills for managing through chaos
Say no to unreasonable demands
Redirect your efforts to the most important and valid tasks
Make sure there is time in the day for you
Learn strategies to improve concentration and increase your efficiency
Motivate and direct the employees you rely on—even when they don’t share your values
Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
Learn how to resolve conflict in the workplace more effectively in a wide variety of situations
Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job
Use coaching to guide and direct your team members to improve performance and learn skills for managing change in the workplace
Listen actively and improve communication and presentation skills
Receive and provide constructive feedback
Coach and mentor and learn employee performance reviews best practices
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Senior Vice President
Regional Vice President
Speaker Profile: Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. He has 37+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses - http://bit.ly/2Jn0kFR
2. 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS