Why, what, how to join the Hamburg Aviation Conference
1. amazing speaker line up
2. agenda that tackles hot business issues
3. exclusive pre-conference workshops with a well-known business leader and max 15 delegates per workshop - the agenda direction is determined by the participants
4. international delegates from aviation & travel, retailing and universities guarantee high quality networking opportunities - see also what others say on www.hamburgaviationconference.com/about-conference
5. boutique event: cap at 150 delegates to guarantee best possible quality and networking
6. high quality location: Moevenpick Hotel in Hamburg
7. rates start from €490 (incl. VAT) - loyalty is rewarded with an additional 20% discount: book by end of November to benefit from this rate
The Hamburg Aviation Conference brings CEOs and senior managers, experts and thought leaders from aviation, travel, retail and universities together. The theme for 2015 is "High tech and customer service: opportunities and limitations". The speaker line up is already amazing. Check agenda and speakers on www.hamburgaviationconference.com/agenda.
Food for thought and ideas how to improve their relevant business issues are guaranteed for the delegates.
Workshops on the pre-conference days are limited to 15 participants only. Each participant can express their expectations for the workshop, and the workshop leader will adjust to make it your event. The workshops happen on the 10th of February in the afternoon and are published as separate events. Further details can be found on www.hamburgaviationconference.com/workshop .
The conference is organised by XXL Solutions GmbH Ltd. since 2014. It was originally founded in 1998 by Hamburg Airport, which is still the prime sponsor of the conference. Other sponsors and marketing partners include ICLP (Full Service Loyalty Agency), Lumexis (on board connectivity), YieldIn (revenue management solutions), Bold Endeavours (digital and web marketing agency), Apex (future customer experience organisation) and Airline Information (event organiser) as media partners.
From: February 11, 2015 09:00
To: February 12, 2015 14:00
Mövenpick Hotel Hamburg, 6 Sternschanze, 20357, Hamburg, Germany